Monday, February 25, 2008

Flashback


It's the 3rd anniversary of my blog. I wonder, how TIME goes by so swiftly. It always does so. The last year was a year of achievements for me and my blog too. I sometimes feel surreal that people rate me as an ONLINE ARTIST. May be, I am or I happened to be one. My zeal for learning never ends and the thirst keeps on increasing day in and day out.

When I first started writing my blog, it was named ENGROSS. The reason - A blog containing all the stuff I could do. I wrote the first post and asked my best friend PUNEET to review it. His comment was - "THIS IS NOTHING". Hmm.. really I think he meant right. Then, I renamed it as "Improvising Versatility" and started writing whatever I liked without even knowing that few people are reading them. And the words kept coming and I wrote lots of S*** :-D
I guess Puneet would know better. He is the best, the best guide and mentor I have had. Thanks a lot Puneet.

Last year, EV gave an award to my blog. It was soothing. As a person, I came to know myself better through the interactions I had with lots of people belonging to different walks of life. I am a member of the blogger group of Bangalore (Blogaloreans). It is another interesting concept where you get to know views of different people through their blogs.

I created two mathematical arts - Fusion and Infinitum (which I won't make public for sometime). I thank Abi from the depths of my heart. Coming from a small town in India, I could have never known about my potentials. He encouraged me to continue what I was doing. He helped me with the rightmost direction for me. I never had a guide in my life. He has shown me a path and I am trying to walk on it.

Professionally, I only enjoyed the two months when I was working as a technical researcher in a prospective project of frogdesign. Nothing more had the Services industry to offer me. Technologically, I learnt a lot but I always wonder - does it make any sense as most of the time I seem to be wasting my knowledge.

What more to write? The post would never end.
Finally, thanks Kim for another award. I would like your comments for the Monalisa I am creating. I am coloring it with water colors rather than Oil.

I would also like to thank all my friends (both online and offline) for supporting me.

BTW. It's my B'day tomorrow. After a long long time, I am going to celebrate it.
:-)

6 comments:

Yuna said...

Happy anniversary EV!
Anand, u know that u r on the right track when ppl recognised your work, talent and being awarded. Keep up with your good work!
Also, thanks for being my friend too :D

anandi said...

Thanks
:-)

Kim said...

happy birthday to you Anandi :)
and happy anniversary too ...
the drawing is progressing well..
good job with the hands too...
have a wonderful day and enjoy your birthday celebrations :) :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on all your achievements! Wonderful artwork!

anandi said...

@KIM Thanks a lot!

@siri Thanks :-)

One Wacky Mom said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary anandi! :)